Bring focus to your mission for modern learning. Whether you're upgrading a department, school, or district, the authors offer a systemic framework, proven processes, and practical strategies your team can use to achieve your vision. Explore the building blocks for creating a curriculum that supports modern learning, an assessment system that captures evidence of 21st century skills, and instruction that aligns with modern learning principles.
- Learn strategies for engaging various constituents in envisioning a future-oriented mission.
- Apply a backward design process for aligning all aspects of the system with the mission.
- Consider an innovative approach to designing a modern curriculum.
- Explore a framework for assessments that can enhance learning as well as measure it.
- Review instructional procedures for personalizing learning and developing independent learners.
- Examine the LearningBoard, a robust technology tool for communicating modern learning 24/7.